Monday, June 7, 2010

Soooo, what does that have to do with your love life????

I tend to write about sports on here, and I was going to write about my favorite subject of late, the NBA Finals, and how Kobe CHOKED last night, when my friend reminded me that this blog was supposed to be about my love life...or lack thereof.



But my problem is, is that I've got writers block where this subject is concerned?

I mean, I don't know how much I thought I could write about my own non-existent dating life....? Apparently I grossly overestimated my own story telling skills where this was concerned. But I am NOT to be deterred.

I know that there are things and stories that I am simply overlooking in my attempts to not be mean, or really mean :-).  So to anyone who reads my Blog, if there's anything you want to here my thoughts on, or for me to further explain about my life, let me know. I am open to talk about practically anything. Practically :-).

And for the little bit of space that I am not willing to give up....let's talk about how Kobe CHOKED when his team needed him the most. How he missed at least two three's in the fourth quarter, and how MJ would NEVER have done that, and to make matters worst, his defense, or lack thereof, allowed Rajon Rondo to score almost at will during a 2 minute stretch. Additionally, for any Lakers fans, y'all had a 9 on 4 advantage for most of the game, I mean there's the 5 Lakers + the 3 Refs + 1 Kevin Garnett and there you have the 9 on 4 advantage, and yet the Lakers still couldn't win, and they were at home!!!!
(Oh yeah and I forgot that Paul Pierce, who couldn't hit a shot to save his life, but he did play great defense.)

So Lakers fans, you all had the greatest advantage in LaLa land and unless Rondo losses his left leg, y'all may as well start looking forward to the draft. :-) ~The End

No comments:

Post a Comment