Saturday, April 9, 2011

Book of This Month

In lew of my added section on some of my favorite books, I'm adding this just as something for those who would like a nice book that affirms them as females and can help explain, we of the deeper waters to men.

It's called Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John and Stasi Eldredge.
It is a Christian based book, but I think the beauty that it gives permission for women to unleash is astounding. This book literally changed the way I viewed myself in this whole realm of this world. It was like the best unlocking of the Truth of my soul that anyone has ever given me. I was set free...be...the wonderful and wondrously made individual that God set on this Earth. I became unashamed of my tears, of my fears and of my desires. But that is just me. This book is, after all, an interpretation of the Truth of the Holy Bible, it may not speak to you the way it did to me, but I dearly hope that it would and will.

Let me know if you've read this before, or if you have other books that lift your spirits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment